MY YEAR

Did you do something this year that you've never done before?
I moved abroad, lived by myself for the first time in my life, went to the hospital with my bestfriend who had fallen through a window (BEAT THAT!!) - and other shit. 
Do you have any new year's resolutions?
liiiikkee, stay focused on what I really want to achieve, that concludes almost everything. Do what ever the fuck I want, when I want, and however I want it. 
Did someone/some of your friends become parents this year?
actually yes
What countries did you visit?
GRE, DK and TURKEY (which was awwwwesomee)

What dates of year 2011 will you always remember?I suck on remembering important days and dates, so I do not know if I will remember it - but maybe 5 September since I moved to Greece? and yes! 2 Jule. 

What was your greatest achievements for 2011?1. That I got my first choice of abroad studies: Athens.
2. That I was (I'm not as much anymore, haha) SO disciplined with my workouts and diet---> hello, gym and cardio every morning + strict diet + basketball training on the evening = bawwws.'
3. That I took my driving license even though that period was one of the hardets periods of my life. 
Biggest mistake?
I made no mistake :) #donotregretmistakes


Your best buy?Definetely my Istanbul trip, and maybe all the künefe I ate, hohoo! My running shoes, and my kick ass lipstick, oohhh yes and my Carolina Herrea 212 VIP perfume (BIG CRUSH!)
On what did you spend most of your money?
food....? books....? 
Did something make you really happy?
That I actually once again experienced how strong I am, and how freakin' awesome life is. 


Which songs will always make you remember the year 2011?
Even though it's an old song: Love generation. Everything with Iggy Azalea, Nicki Minaj songs, Prince - Kiss, Taio Cruz - Dynamite, Maja Jane Coles - Hummingbird
Were you happier or sadder this year than earlier years? 
Sadder, and so much happier too.
What do you wish you had done more?
Maybe taken action faster.
Favourite show on TV?
Gossip Girl (internet though), and The Big Bang Theory (!!!!!)
What did you do on your birthday 2011?My birthday is TMRW!!! untz untz untz untz!!! I have invited my neraset friends in Greece for a casual b-day lunch buffé at my beach house. I think it will be niceee!

How should you define your style year 2011?
"booty's out" - if it was in a bikini, my jeans, a skirt. What you have, you show.  
The best new person you met this year?
My dude.


1 kommentar: