snor lista... (om man nu inte skulle kunna läsa svenska och särskriver, skulle man kunna tro att jag skrev snorlista - en lista med snor. därav bör man lära sig att INTE särskriva!! ville bara påpeka!)

What makes me happy: my gym and shoes (and the ppl I love blablabla).
What makes me sad: inequity 
When I don't work I am: studying (yeah right...), @the gym, doin nuffin'
A nice memory I have is: OMG. so hard... Istanbul was a great experience, but a really nice memory is the one I have from the trip to Elafonisos (Greece) this summer. b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.
I get really upset by: fucked up ppl, really (but no, I mean REALLY) egoistic ppl, and waiting :) 
The most common misunderstanding about me: That I'm a bitch. (yes, I can be a bitch SOMETIMES - every girl can..), I always shock people when they see that I'm just the most freakin awesome person they met - kind, loving, caring, maternal (yes... MATERNAL!)!!! (read: ........................ :):):):):):):):))::):)).
This is the best trip I've been to: Istanbul, Mykonos and Elafonisos (and I hope soon ICELAND!)
A good restaurant in Sthlm Gothenburg is: Mañana, Hereford Beefstouw (and Sense has a really nice lunch buffet)
I enjoy: not Sweden anyway
This is what I hear exactly the time of writing: the clock ticking....?
If I could change something about myself it would be: my boobs?
The best thing about me is: that I do it my way - everything in my life: my way. 
This is what I'm looking forward to: ICELAND in eleven days!!!!!!!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar